Last year my girls and I missed our traditional visit to see the tulip festival because I was too pregnant too walk around that far. So this year we were not going to miss seeing such beauty again! We took advantage of a lovely afternoon and headed out to make some new memories doing an old tradition.
 |
| Posing... lot's of posing |
 |
| The boys in their baby bus that always gets a lot of attention |
 |
| Sometimes I still can't believe I have 6 kids! Then I take a picture and realize that I really am blessed with 6 wonderful, fabulous, darling kids! |
Favorite Picture Series of the Day:
Creighton tipping over while pulling grass & taking Weston out on the way
We had our wonderful friends with us to enjoy the day as well. We are so happy to have them back from Australia!
 |
| The Girls |
No comments:
Post a Comment